Once set, you can manage your preferences at any time by using the cookie settings button.
These are the cookies that are required for our website to work properly, usually for things such as logging in. These cookies are always enabled but do not collect any personal data. You can disable all cookies in your browser but this website may not perform correctly.
1) cookie-gdpr-settings - used to remember your cookie settings on this device.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to identify error pages and the most or least common pages. This allows us to know the best content to send to our visitors. All information these cookies collect is anonymous. You can turn these off at any time.
1) __utma - Used to distinguish users and sessions. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
2) __utmt - Used to throttle request rate.
3) __utmb - Used to determine new sessions/visits. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
4) __utmc - Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.
5) __utmz - Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user reached your site. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
6) __utmv - Used to store visitor-level custom variable data.
1) _ga - Used to distinguish users.
2) _gid - Used to distinguish users.
3) _gat - Used to throttle request rate.
These cookies may be set by third parties and advertisers. They use the cookies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant content or adverts on this site or other sites. They do not usually collect personal data automatically but may uniquely identify your browser and device. You can turn these off at any time.